Here a are few key facts about Smeetham Hall Barn, our weddings, wedding receptions and the service we offer to our wedding couples.
- We are licensed for civil ceremonies. For information on marriage and civil ceremonies, please visit direct gov or citizens advice
- Our local Church, St. Andrew's Bulmer, is very happy to welcome couples who would like a religious ceremony
- The Barn, for a Saturday wedding, is yours exclusively from 9am on the Friday until 12 noon on the Sunday
- There is no corkage charge so do feel free to supply your own drink for the day (including water/soft drinks) at no extra cost
- We require you to choose from a supplied list of caterers. Very flexible catering options are available and a tasting can be arranged
- We have a full bar for the evening. There is no charge for the staff and local pub prices apply
- We are very lucky to have such a variety of fantastic accommodation close by - from hotels and pubs to cottages for rent
- Help and guidance from Bridget, the owner, on the run up to your day. She never minds how many questions you ask or how often you visit!
If you have any questions at all about Smeetham Hall Barn or would like to book a visit please contact us today - we would love to hear from you.